The Brain Injury of Canada’s Annual Conference is the premium brain injury event of the year for survivors, caregivers, researchers and practitioners. 2015 conference speakers include Marc Garneau and Jonathan Goodman. Registration is now open below.
• Date: September 30, October 1 and 2, 2015
• Location: Omni Hotel Montréal, Québec
About the Brain Injury Conference
The conference began in the early 2000’s as an opportunity to educate board of Directors representing Brain Injury Associations and individuals from across Canada. Today, the Brain Injury Canada conference offers a unique opportunity for attendees to engage in a collective way forward to address the many facets related to brain injury that ranges from survivors and their families to cutting edge research for assessment and recovery.
Six Conference Themes
• Scientific Assessment of Brain Injury/Évaluation scientifique de la lésion cérébrale
• Brain Injury Survivors and their Families/Survivants d’une lésion cérébrale et leurs familles
• Leading the Edge in Brain Injury and Neuroscience/Avancées quant à la lésion cérébrale et la neuroscience
• Brain Injury and Paediatircs (0-18 years old)/Lésion cérébrale et pédiatrie (0-18 and)
• Brain Injury-Concussion/Lésion cérébrale-Commotion cérébrale
• Brain Injury Prevention/Prévention de lésions cérébrales
Who Should Attend
Survivors: You are not alone!
Researchers: Opportunity to engage with leading Brain Injury researchers and become a part of the Brain Injury Community that includes survivors and caregivers.
Practitioners: Exchange and learn from other leading practitioners on the new and most effective interventions currently in use.
• Professionals and Health Care Providers: $525
• Survivors: $300
• Family/Caregivers: $300 (when accompanying a survivor)
• Registered Student or Senior (over 60): $350
Single Day Rates
• Single Day: $175
• Student / Senior Single Day: $150
• Survivor and Family / Caregiver Single Day: $125
(If financial assistance is required please contact your local and provincial ABI Association and sponsors.)
You may register in one of the following 3 ways:
Option 1 ONLINE (preferred) This is a 2 step process.
Step 1: Please complete and submit the form below.
Step 2: After submitting the form above, please select the appropriate button or buttons below and make your payment through PayPal. You don’t have to have a PayPal account. You can use a major credit card.
Option 2 FAX: Download the Registration Form (pdf), complete it and fax it to: 613-782-2228
Option 3 MAIL: Download the Registration Form (pdf), complete it and mail it with your payment to: The Brain Injury Association of Canada Annual Conference; 440 Laurier Ave. West, Suite 200; Ottawa, Ontario, K1R 7X6
|Professionals & Health Care Providers||$525|
|Caregiver (when accompanying a survivor)||$300|
|Registered Student or Senior (over 60)||$350|
|Student / Senior Single Day||$150|
|Survivor / Caregiver Single Day||$125|
Travel and Accomodations
Omni Hotel Mont-Royal, 1050 SHERBROOKE STREET WEST, MONTREAL, QUEBEC H3A-2R6
Please reserve your rooms before August 30th, 2015 to take advantage of the conference rates.
Reference: “Brain Injury Canada”.
King Bed / Single – Double Occupancy $179
Double Bed / Single – Double Occupancy $179
The above rates are subject to applicable taxes. The rates are based on single and double occupancy.
BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS TODAY!
Fly or Take the Train to Montreal
A great way to start your getaway to Montreal, Quebec is with a romantic adventure on the rails. It’s a great way to relax, enjoy a book, do the crossword or enjoy the beautiful scenery, traffic free!VIA Rail Canada travels to Kingston with frequent departures from stations in the Quebec City/Windsor Corridor, with a variety of fares that will suit your budget too. Train travel to Ottawa is quick, comfortable and convenient. Treat yourself to VIA 1 known for its delicious meals and excellent service.
You can also fly into Montreal from all major airports in Canada and US. Promotional fares are often available.