Brain Injury Canada presents a conference in the fall of each year. The popular conference attracts delegates, organizations, speakers and presenters from around the world. Conference attendees have the opportunity to meet brain injury experts, support organizations,survivors and care givers.
The annual conference features workshops and seminars on a wide range of topics as well as a trade fair featuring brain injury service suppliers.
For more information contact our Conference Coordinator and Co President Barb Butler at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a conference year below to view available documents, presentations and archives from that conference.
- 12th World Congress on Brain Injury
- 2016 Toronto Conference Presentations
- 2016 Brain Injury Canada Annual Conference, Sept 27-29, Toronto
- Annual Brain Injury Canada Conference 2015 Sept 30 -Oct 2 Montreal
- Semi Annual Brain Injury Conference 2015
- Annual Brain Injury Canada Conference 2014
- Annual Brain Injury Canada Conference 2013
- Annual Brain Injury Canada Conference 2012
- Annual Brain Injury Canada Conference 2011