Brain Injury Canada occasionally runs surveys to gather information on important topics from individuals living with brain injury, caregivers/families, health care and service providers, and brain injury associations. Current surveys can be found here, and this page will be updated regularly.
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the brain injury community
We know the last year has been challenging for everyone as the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted every aspect of life. It is important to gather information from those living with brain injury, families/caregivers, health care providers and brain injury associations to ensure we understand the true impact of the pandemic in the context of brain injury.
Your feedback is essential, so if you are able to , please take a few minutes to complete our survey. This information will be used by Brain Injury Canada to:
- Evaluate the social and mental health impact of the pandemic on individuals, families and health care and service providers
- Highlight the need to provide and enhance existing services, with the essential input of those who live with brain injury, support others with brain injury, and work in brain injury in our advocacy initiatives
- Guide us in creating useful resources to help now and in the future
Please complete the survey which most represents you:
- I am a person living with a brain injury: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9XMTY6Z
- I am a family member and/or caregiver: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9NL6BS2
- I am a health care/service provider working in brain injury: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9NJV835
- I am a staff member at a brain injury association: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X33N2TN